Thank you for visiting this Minrail website (Minrail and its subsidiaries are referred to as “Minrail”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We appreciate your interest in us. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel safe using this Web site.
Our website uses “cookies”. Below you will find more information about these cookies; what they are, what cookies we use, what our purpose is for using them and how you can block or delete cookies.
« Cookies »
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small text file or piece of data that a website you visit may place or save on the web browser of your computer, tablet or cell phone. Cookies” themselves do not contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide us with such personally identifiable information (for example, by registering for an Internet-related service or a password provided by us), that information may be linked to the data stored in the “cookie.”
You can find more information about “cookies” at www.allaboutcookies.org .
Cookies” are used by us to understand how our visitors use our website and to improve the functionality of our website and optimize the user experience, for example to:
- determine what information is made available on a particular web page ;
- Help you save certain information on the website, such as passwords, so that users do not have to re-enter previously entered information;
- collect anonymous statistics about user behavior to help us improve the website experience;
- analyze sales data;
- conduct market research; and provide assistance or track site visits by users of certain Internet services.
How to avoid cookies
With most Internet browsers, you can set the browser to block cookies, erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, or notify you that a web page contains cookies before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these features.
Please note that some of our web pages may not function properly without the use of “cookies.
Classification of cookies on our site
We use the following categories of “cookies” on this website:
- Permanent “Cookies” .Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions, which helps to remember your preferences or actions on a website. The first type stores a file for a longer period of time on your computer, and it may remain on your computer after you turn it off. Such a “cookie” could also, for example, be used to tell a visitor what website information has been updated since the visitor last visited that website. These “cookies” remain on your device until they expire or until you delete them.
- Session “cookies” . Session cookies are temporarily stored in your Internet browser and are deleted when the browser is closed. This can be done, for example, to keep track of the language you have chosen on the website. Session “cookies” are not stored for a long period of time on your computer, as they disappear when you close your web browser. The next time you visit that particular site, it will not recognize you and will treat you as a brand new visitor.
- First-party cookies, which are set by Minrail.
- Social Networks . The site sometimes embeds content and sharing tools from social networks. These providers may use “cookies” on the Minrail website. Minrail has no access to or control over these cookies or the data they collect. You should consult the relevant third-party websites for more information about these “cookies” and how to opt-out of receiving them.